CDIA offers a range of international expertise and advice that assists cities to move from strategic master plans to concrete policies and infrastructure projects ready to present to financiers and project developers.
What services does CDIA offer?
Core city-level CDIA activities comprise a range of measures to close the planning-infrastructure investment gap, typically including one or more of the following elements:
- advisory support to urban infrastructure investment programming and prioritization
- consultancy support for the preparation of pre-feasibility studies for high priority infrastructure investment projects
- identification of potential private sector involvement in early stages of project definition and structuring projects for such involvement
- local institutional capacity strengthening related to infrastructure investment planning and programming
- advisory support to market local investment proposals to potential financiers
This post is also available in: Chinese (Simplified)